At the recommendation of a neighbor, I went to the World Pet Express site to order

Something for my pets. The site didn't accept American Express so I used my debit card.

Two days later my debit card was declined at a local merchant, my local bank said nothing was wrong with my card. When I read my email, I found that my bank's fraud division had caught bogus charges and shut down my card, thank goodness.

The day that I made my purchase from World Pet a Express, someone claiming to be from World Pet Express called to confirm my shipping address. I still haven't received my order.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with World Pet Express?

Comments

Vca Animal Hospital - DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET!!! Vca Animal Hospital "We drove 100miles to find an "Emergency" pet hospital with a surgeon avail. We had a diagnosis. He needed surgery. ASAP. I called this "place" 8 times asking if they..." Read more Vetco Clinics - So bad experience Vetco Clinics "We took our pet to Petco (vetco clinic inside) for flea medicine the "veterinary" we prescribed BRAVECTO dosage for three months and i asked if it was not much for..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Pet Shed - Ordered by Robin Budin Pet Shed "My order shipped, Jan 17, when will it get to Clover South Carolina USA Shipped to laura Terry. It has not arrived and it is already 3 weeks. Usually your..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more