You know what? I should have known better... okay, the total embarrassing truth is this: I actually SAW this website before I used World Pet Express. Something in my brain clicked to the *** side and thought, "These reviews are too *bad* to be true." ***, ***, ***. All of the bad reviews are %100 true, and I will never, ever ignore something like this again, and I personally apologize to all of you here. You tried to warn me, I didn't listen, and I paid the price. All of you good people owe me a solid boot to my hindquarters.

Basically what happened is this: I ordered from the WPE website on 7/21. On 7/29 I received an e-mail from my credit card company, Chase (EXCELLENT service and fraud flagging, btw) that was inquiring about two charges of $10.32 to Apple Itunes that had been placed at midnight--one went through, the second was declined, and a third unlisted charge raised the red flag.

I went to my account and saw not only the two pending $10 charges, but over the past weeks, I saw two charges for $99.99 that I didn't recognize either. The first charge came the day after I ordered from WPE.

It's important to note two things: 1) I hardly ever use this card anymore, so I could count on one hand the number of outstanding charges on it, and 2) in the 10 years I've had it, I've never, ever had fraudulent charges on it until dealing with World Pet Express.

Chase immediately dealt with these charges--they've closed my old account and are opening a new one, and disputing those strange charges.

What a fraud. So, for the next guy to come along, I'll add my voice among these others: DON'T DO IT! Do. Not. Do. It. Listen to us, we are the voices of the defrauded, the angels of stolen funds. World Pet Express are now, and always will be, thieving A$$H---S. World Pet Express WILL steal your credit card details.

World Pet Express. WILL. Steal your credit card details.

World Pet Express WILL STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.

World Pet Express will steal from you. It is simply a statement of fact.

Don't ignore it like I did. Be smarter than me--we can rebuild you. We have the technology. We can make you better than you were. Better. Stronger. Faster.

Don't give World Pet Express your credit card details. You will be a victim of fraud.

Had an Experience with World Pet Express?

Comments