This company is dangerous, 100% scam.I purchased Sentinel on this website recently, but after seeing these bad reviews, I called the "customer service" to cancel it.

They said they would cancel, but after a week or two they sent me Program Plus which is not Sentinel. Today, I just checked my bank account and noticed that someone took about 2000 dollars using my debit card(for COACH, Hotels.com etc). What a nightmare! I immediately called my bank to investigate.

Seriously, we need to eliminate this *** website.Some positive comments written here are done by someone from this company.

Had an Experience with World Pet Express?

Comments

Same thing happened to my son, only we haven't even received our product.His bank account had numerous fraudulent charge after ordering from this company.

It has been nearly a month since ordering. Called 16 days ago to inquire about where our stuff was, got some lame excuse and was told it would be shipped immediately with a rush put on it.

Still no package, bank account wiped out as soon as a deposit was made.*** company.