This company is dangerous, 100% scam.I purchased Sentinel on this website recently, but after seeing these bad reviews, I called the "customer service" to cancel it.

They said they would cancel, but after a week or two they sent me Program Plus which is not Sentinel. Today, I just checked my bank account and noticed that someone took about 2000 dollars using my debit card(for COACH, Hotels.com etc). What a nightmare! I immediately called my bank to investigate.

Seriously, we need to eliminate this *** website.Some positive comments written here are done by someone from this company.

Had an Experience with World Pet Express?

Comments

Same thing happened to my son, only we haven't even received our product.His bank account had numerous fraudulent charge after ordering from this company.

It has been nearly a month since ordering. Called 16 days ago to inquire about where our stuff was, got some lame excuse and was told it would be shipped immediately with a rush put on it.

Still no package, bank account wiped out as soon as a deposit was made.*** company.

Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog...all because we couldn't pay for blood work... Banfield Pet Hospital "DO NOT JUDGE HOW SKINNY SHE IS!!!!!! AS I SAID, SHE WASN'T KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS, COULDN'T KEEP ON WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR OFTEN WE..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Natural Chemistry - Natural Flea And Tick Flea Control Review Natural Chemistry "I purchased Natural Chemistry flea and tick for dogs. The squeeze on once a month that claims to kill ticks and the spray for her bedding. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS..." Read more Vetco Clinics - Petco vetco nightmare Vetco Clinics "I am a current Petco employer and now a very unhappy and saddened former vetco customer. I work Monday through Friday and since the vet clinic is on Sunday evening..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more